Thursday 3 April 2008

Airbussement parlant

What a nice surprise it was to check in at Singapore Airlines' desk in Sydney then walk to the gate and discover that the plane waiting there for me (and other passengers apparently) was a brand new and shiny Airbus A380. Rock on! And so I flew on the world's largest passenger plane. It's big, it's tall. I never thought any plane, apart from the Beluga (go, Airbus, go), could ever dwarf a B747 but this morning I was proved wrong. A United Airlines jumbo went past the A380 and it looked like some little private jet (almost).

Now I'm in Singapore until 1:30am tonight. I've just flown for 8 hours, I have another 12 to spend on a B777 (ha, cheap!). In the meantime, I'm off to explore what looks like the world's cleanest city. See you later!

No comments: