Monday 21 January 2008

Bye bye Perth

Un mois a Perth. I was going to spend almost 3 months here and I'm leaving this Wednesday. It was a great month, a working month, a scorching month. I saw it as a break during my round-the-world trip. I needed money and I got half of it so I will probably work again on the east coast.

I stayed at a hostel called One World Backpackers and it truly is the best hostel I've stayed at since I left home. I thought of Mission Beach's Beach Shack as the number one but OWB is much better, cleaner, more homey... One month at OWB's. I met great people, made great friends, most of them from Germany and some others from France, Holland, Ireland, Taiwan and so on.

I'm about to take the legendary Indian-Pacific train. I leave on Wednesday at 12pm and I arrive at Adelaide at 7.20am on Friday. It's going to be a long journey, a fantastic one too.

I just want to say "thank you" to a few people who made OWB such a nice place to live: Monique, Steve, Anne, Anna, Julia, Eva... And also thanks to the OWB crowd, including 2 other Julia's, 2 Tina's, Jackie, Dermott, Arnout, Mathias, Nathalie, Pete and... Evi ;-) .

I forgot many names but I haven't forgotten people, I'm sure you'll understand!

So now what's the plan?

I arrive in Adelaide on January 25th and I leave Sydney on February 8th to go to New Zealand. So I have 2 weeks to see Adelaide, the Great Ocean Road, Melbourne and Canberra. Et tout ceci avec Evi bien entendu.

A bientot and see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quel est le plan?? Tu te fous de nous!!! On sait très bien que tu incapables de tenir un programme!!! hi hi hi

Amuse toi bien et profite!

ciao!!