Tuesday 2 October 2007

Oh... James...

For your eyes only, from Australia with love, with my gold-photo-finger... Nothing James-Bondesque about these pictures. It's just a short literary tribute to someone who will be missed, Miss Moneypenny... The lady who played James's "assistant" for so many years died a few days ago and she certainly made James's short meetings with his boss an enjoyable moment for the special agent. I always felt that we didn't see Miss Moneypenny enough but maybe that's why she's become such a myth. She appeared in films for a few minutes but became one the most iconic characters in James Bond films.

Now, back to our pictures, here's a short selection of my last hours before landing Sydney.

Hong Kong metro.


On the plane to Singapore. I loooooove Norah Jones.


Early morning over Australia.


My first walk in Sydney: Darling Harbour.


No comments: