Wednesday 3 October 2007

Un tour a Manly

Nothing particularly virile about Manly... Ha ha, sorry I had to do the joke at least once.


Manly is on the other side of Sydney harbour, ie on the North Shore and is well-known for its beaches on the South Pacific Ocean and for its 10km "Scenic Walkway". As you probably guessed, I went for the 10k hike, not the beaches. At the moment, it's school holiday time. Needless to say beaches are packed with fun-loving, look-at-me-I-am-hype teenagers whose hormonal rates have probably increased exponentially due to sun exposure. Anyway, I'm looking forward to knowing they're back at school.


A few pictures now.




Regate dans la baie...




Une faune jamais rencontree auparavant...





Le retour a Sydney.



Coucher de soleil sur les (petits) skyscrapers.

No comments: