Sunday 16 December 2007

Toujours present

Hello bonjour my dear lecteurs and lectrices,


Just to say that I'm still vivant. The Internet on the west coast hasn't yet been fully introduced apparently (joke) and where it exists, it's pretty slow (not a joke). So no photos until next weekend... After Cervantes, Geraldton and Monkey Mia, I'm in Coral Bay until December 20th and then I will go back to Perth (about 18 hours of bus, woo-hoo).

Coral Bay is nice, beautiful and quite empty. 120 inhabitants, may I mention. But the bus to Exmouth is full so instead of going around the village asking for a lift (they don't have elevators either, ha ha ha), I've decided to stay here and spend my days going to the beach, watching the sharks, snorkelling and not doing anything remotely useful to society in general (a great sensation indeed).


Imagine walking on a beach and seeing sharks just 2 metres away from you, swimming in circles in a transparent sea, while further away in the background, the ocean is turquoise. That's what I did yesterday. That's what I'm about to do again.



The west coast is absolutely beautiful but very VERY devoid of human life, which makes it very special and surreal.

Voila voila pour les rapides nouvelles. Je vais a la plage, je reviens sur mon blog d'ici une semaine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pendant ce temps là, à l'autre bout du monde, l'hiver n'est pas encore commencé qu'il est déjà tombé plus de neige que durant la saison hivernale précédente...

Sassy said...

can't wait to see the pictures :-)