Saturday 3 November 2007

Update

So we are in November. Normally, I would think of this month as a grey, rainy, increasingly cold succession of boring days spent at school or at work. How depressing. I mean, what kind of month starts with a compulsory day at the cemetery, or a hangover following a crazy halloween party? However, NovoSeven as I call it (Nov 07) has a different taste. It started in the sunshine, in hot temperature, but still bearable thanks to the marine breeze...And as days go by, the temperature increases and the sun is like a grill in an oven (ie VERY hot). So NovoSeven will have a peculiar, very nice, taste, and so will December.

I am now in Rainbow Beach and will move to Hervey Bay tomorrow. And then I will probably go to Town of 1770, just because the name sounds cool.

There's a bit of a decalage in the blog as I still have a relatively large number of pictures to upload. After Murwillumbah, I went to Brisbane, and then to Noosa Heads and Rainbow Beach... I'm doing my best! Patience, patience...

More news soon ;-)


No comments: